Root Causes

DK> It would seem that things such as the CDA, etc, are patent violations of the
DK> Bill of Rights. As such, wouldn't the Congressrodent(s) proposing such
DK> measures be violating our civil rights, and thus be criminally liable?

  Congressional Immunity.

DK> IANAL, of course, so I'll leave it up to those on the list who are to

  IANAL, either.  But I have a thought, myself:

     [Please do not start an abortion flamefest on the list. If you want
     to argue it via Imail, I can handle that, but let's not bother the
     rest of the class, OK?]

  The Supremes found the right to have an abortion in some kind of
"penumbral" right to <BOLD> privacy </BOLD>, which in turn came from
Griswold v. Connecticut, if organic RAM serves. Given this precedent,
may we challenge anti-crypto crap such as the Grassley Bill as a
violation of the right to privacy?

 * Recursion: See "recursion".
---
 * [email protected] *