Re: Automated Rant Generators and Letter Generators

> Cypherpunks could probably have an effect on hastening this "denial of
> service" attack on the efficacy of letter-writing by releasing an
> easy-to-use package that does all this letter writing at the click of a
> button....just type in some key words, for the topics, and it does the
> rest.
>
> An interesting project, actually.
>
> --Tim May

    A final step might be to interface the output to old pen plotters
    like my HP7470A with an ascii-to-handwriting program.  Akin to
    the White House souvenir signature generator, but with a set of
    parameters to mimic different "hands".  Knuth's Metafont tricks
    come to mind.