Re: Free The World Web Server project.. :)

At 07:10 PM 7/16/95 -0500, David K. Merriman wrote:
>>  The web page would generate a random letter, allow the user to edit
>>it, further (possibly offering the alternate phrases) before he clicks
>>on the [Send] button.
>>

>If someone in the DC area wants to set up such a system, I'll gladly donate
>an Intel SatisFAXion 200 fax/modem, complete with manuals, etc.
>
>This would be a Good Thing, IMHO.

The "Experiment in Remote Printing" had this idea about two years ago.  They
have well established, free, email to fax gateways around the world (including
DC).

See their WWW page:

http://www.dis.org/fax/faxsend.html

DCF

"And that is called paying the Dane-geld;
But weve proved it again and again,
That if once you have paid him the Dane-geld
You never get rid of the Dane." Rudyard Kipling