Mandatory key registration

In the event of legally required key registration,
I would like to continue to use PGP.  My private RSA
key is my own business, so I would like to comply
with the requirements by registering my IDEA keys
instead.  There are approximately 2**128 of them, and
I'm not quite sure which one will be used next, so
can I just register ALL of them?  Can I do this on-line?
If all the cypherpunks use the same key set, must we each
register all of them, or will a single list do?
Rick F. Hoselton  (who doesn't claim to present opinions for others)