RE: Stego-Rants ?

Which of the following is the cleartext?

1. Bit and byte dropout can significantly impede communication.

2. Flower and shrub planting can greatly enhance landscaping.

3. Word and phrase substitution can hopelessly disguise meaning.

4. UFO and space-alien belief can seriously damage credibility.

If you *presume* my context, you easily identify (3).  If only the wordlists
that translate between (1), (2) and (4) were available for your inspection,
you would be up the creek but you wouldn't know it.

Yes, this is aba's "exxon" at work again, and yes, it seems to me that
deniability through other-plausible-meaning is viable as a form of stego.
Grammatical correctness is easy to maintain, and care in choosing words can
preserve much apparent meaning.

Bolivar