Re: Something occured to me

On Fri, 21 Jul 1995, Robert A. Hayden wrote:

> Whent he republicans took over the congress, they instidtued that
> Contract on America.   One of the first laws that was passed (by both
> parties, I might add) was a law that made lawmakers abide by the same
> laws that "normal" people abide by.

If you believe that...

Well, it is true, under certain limited circumstances, but it doesn't
make them criminally liable for writing bad laws, nor can it.

Jon
Jon Lasser                <[email protected]>            (410) 494-3253
          Visit my home page at http://www.goucher.edu/~jlasser/
  You have a friend at the NSA: Big Brother is watching. Finger for PGP key.