Re: Government Mandated Keys

On Wed, 19 Jul 1995 11:39:07 -0700 you wrote:

>At 11:02 AM 7/19/95 PDT, rick hoselton wrote:
>>I want to register the 1-bit key of "1".  I expect to
>>send about half my message bits encrypted, the rest will be clear-text.
>
>Oh, go ahead, register 0 also.  You'll probably want to switch keys
>occasionally during sessions.

Actually, why don't we just register our favorite geometric constant,
pi?  Assuming it's non-repeating, and non-terminating, you're
guaranteed that whatever key you end up using will be somewhere in pi.
						Dan
Vote Speaker Newt Gingrich for President!!                     Dan Bailey
Worcester Polytechnic Institute, class of 1997.                 [email protected]