Re: AP: Load Cash, Cruise Virtual Mall

Or so we thought until my emailer urped:

>>electronic From: [email protected]
>>Date: Sat, 20 May 1995 07:09:01 -0500
>>Sender: [email protected]
>>To: [email protected]
>>Cc: [email protected]
>>Subject: SUBSCRIBE MCIP ROBERT HETTINGA
>>
>>You have been added to list [email protected].
>>The system has recorded your address as
>>
>>                        [email protected]
>>
>>and in order for your messages to get posted (if the list accepts postings),
>>you will have to send them from this address, unless the list does not require
>>subscription for posting.

Well, you get the point.

My apologies. Maybe I should do my mail in Netscape instead...

;-)

Now I suppose it's time to change my mcip password, eh?

Feh.

Cheers,
Bob Hettinga

Robert Hettinga ([email protected])
Shipwright Development Corporation, 44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131
USA (617) 323-7923
"Reality is not optional." --Thomas Sowell