Re: what the military does and why (re: cryptography)

On Sat, 29 Jul 1995, Dr. Frederick B. Cohen wrote:

> some of my writings and look through the citations I use as a basis for
> my opinions.  If you would like a reading list, look under Management
> Analytics in my W3 site:

Doc, how much actual workaday classified traffic have you laid eyes upon?
Never seen a E-2's orders to alcohol-rehabilitation school classified Top
Secret? Never seen extracts from Janes _Ships of the World_ classified as
Secret?

Management Analytics. That's what the world needs.