Re: Zimmerman legal fund

Adam B wrote:
| Okay, now separate issue, really talking about FV now.  For me, the
| main thing holding me back from using it is that I'm not in the US,
| and don't have a US bank account to open a FV seller acct.  (I would
| have liked to use it as one of the few net payment systems actually up
| and running, as a payment method for the RSA T-shirts, it would have
| been a nice system, allowing me to effectively accept VISA payments
| which I have otherwise been unable to do.)

	Incidentally, the FV terms of service prohibit the sale of
material goods using FV as a payment system.  Its intended for selling
information, not physical products.  This is reflected in the fact
that the seller takes multiple risks of non-payment.

	You could probably get away with selling individualized,
signed tokens redeemable for a t-shirt after 30 days to mitigate your
risk, abide by FV's TOS, and make the buyers happy, but this seems
like a lot of work to use FV.

Adam S

					               -Hume