Mail2news Gates

[email protected] wrote in a message to John Erland:

fp> John Erland writes:
> Can someone send me a list of functioning mail-2-news gates?

fp> You asked this before (on June 4) and I answered (on June
fp> 21), but I take it you weren't reading the list then.

I specifically mentioned that I had but intermittant access to the list, but I
believe I got the answer netmail.  Unfortunately, it is already outdated, which
is why I am asking again.

fp> Briefly, Matt Ghio's list is the only publicly announced
fp> list I've found -- the pertinent Usenet FAQs point solely to
fp> his list. mailto:[email protected] for the
fp> current list.

Coolio.  Just the thing!

fp> I don't know how much Matt's been updating it, but I have
fp> yet to find an alternative.

I hope he does it fairly frequently, as these gates seem to have a half-life of
about fifteen minutes.  @news.demon.co.uk was one of the old standbys that
seemed to be stable, but it appears to have locked us all out now.

Thanks for the address!

--- timEd 1.01
--
: Fidonet:  John Erland 1:203/8055.12  .. speaking for only myself.
: Internet: [email protected]