[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Sex & Crime TV filter
- To: [email protected]
- Subject: Re: Sex & Crime TV filter
- From: [email protected] (Name Withheld by Request)
- Date: Tue, 1 Aug 1995 01:55:00 +0200
- Organization: Replay and Company UnLimited.
- Sender: [email protected]
- Xcomm: This message was automaticly Remailed by an Anonymous Remailer.
- Xcomm: Report problems or inappropriate use to <[email protected]>
> Yesterday I heard in the radio that someone in America has developed
> some device which darkens the TV screen if there is sex or crime on TV.
> Does anyone know whether this is true and how it works?
It's called the 'Off' switch...