RE:NRC Panel, Law Enforcement questions

Regards, Jim Ray

"The people will again respect the law when the law again respects
the will of the people." Jim Ray, Campaign '92
PGP key Fingerprint  51 5D A2 C3 92 2C 56 BE  53 2D 9C A1 B3 50 C9 C8
Key id. #  E9BD6D35
Support the Phil Zimmermann (Author of PGP) Legal Defense Fund!
email:  [email protected] or visit http://www.netresponse.com/zldf