Re: Object Oriented Crypto API

I enjoyed Ray's message about the crypto library interface.  I haven't
had time to study it closely, but I have a couple of quick comments:

I thought Wei's library looked pretty easy to use already.  Maybe Ray
could show an example of what would be needed with Wei's library to do
some "typical" crypto function, say encrypting a message with someone
else's RSA key.  Then we could compare it with how the same function
would look with Ray's proposed interface.

The other point is that there needs to be the ability to encrypt only
a bit of a message at a time.  Particularly with public key the first
message may be special in that it generates a session key which is used
for the remainder.  So an interface for piecewise encryption and
decryption is necessary.

I hope we will see more discussion about the library.

Hal