Re: Over 350 'Munitions T-shirts' Shipped

>Where are mine...I got the money to you via
>Mario wojo???? at SUN...
>I ordered 8 of the shirts

Sorry. I show no order for anyone named Goen, no orders from anyone named Mario, and only one order from anyone at Sun. Are you sure you ordered from me or did you order from Joel? (Who I understand has been a bit slow in filling his orders.) If you want to order from me, I have included email and USnail ordering instructions at the end of this message.

>BTW
>I am the publisher of PGP 1.0 the only person
>who will be indicted with Phil or alone for PGP
>what about MY defense fund????

I'm not in the business of setting up defense funds. If you have one, I would be happy to publicize it. Send me your story.

MUNITIONS TSHIRT ORDER INFO (That you requested)

Either cost only (UK), or 25% proceeds to Phil Zimmermann (US).

We now have 2 suppliers, one in the US (WEPIN, for US & Canadians only),
and one in the UK (Adam Back) for the 'free world', you know places like
Europe (with the strange exception of France), Australia, New Zealand,
Singapore, Japan, etc, etc.

If you are a citizen of and living in the US or Canada:
 US orders (25% of proceeds to the Phil Zimmermann legal defense fund):

        http://colossus.net/wepinsto/

(It's all set up for WWW forms, you can use VISA, M/C, or personal check
to buy on-line, or you can order via PGP-encrypted email.)

Tshirts are black 100% cotton Beefy-T with white printing. On the front
of the shirt are the words 'RSA encryption in perl'. Below that is a perl
script that implements the RSA algorithm for arbitrary keylengths. Below
that is a machine-readable barcode of the same perl script. On the back
of the shirt are the words 'WARNING This t-shirt is a munition' along with
the ITAR and USC references that make it a munition that is illegal to
export. You can see a mockup of the design by pointing your Web browser
to the URL http://colossus.net/wepinsto/wsft_f/wspp_f/tshirt1.html.

Here's the prices, but order through the web page if you can, all on-line,
Tshirts only (no sweatshirts), and only in black:

   Large:    $15.95
   2X-Large: $17.95
   3X-Large: $19.95

No tax, shipping, or handling charges. Just send a message (PGP encrypted
recommended - see my key below) to [email protected] with your desired
shipping address, the quantity of each size that you want, and total amount
of the order along with payment info. (See below, after my PGP key, for
what info you need to include.) MAKE YOUR CHECK OR MONEY ORDER PAYABLE TO
'ALH'. It is also a good idea to include your telephone number and email
address in case there are questions about your order. (All this plus
payment info can be sent via the Web page.)

You can send Visa/MasterCard info and personal check info in email or via
the Web page order form. If you want to pay any other way, you will have to
send your order via USnail to:

     West El Paso Information Network (Tshirt)
     6112 N. Mesa #218
     El Paso, Texas 79912

Here's my PGP public key (use to encrypt your order). Don't forget to
remove the '- ' at the beginning and the end of the block.

If you're not a US or Canadian citizen or permanent resident living in the
US or Canada, use the UK shirt offer below.

PAYMENT INFO YOU NEED TO INCLUDE IN YOUR EMAIL ORDER:

VISA/MASTERCARD

     1) Name on the card (exactly as it is printed on the card):

     2) Card Type: (Visa/MC)

     3) Card Number:

     4) Card Expiration Date:

PERSONAL CHECK

If paying by Telecheck, please follow these instructions carefully and
double-check all your entries for accuracy and completeness.  Please note
that the check must be drawn on a U.S. Bank.

First, take out your checkbook and write a check (made payable to 'ALH')
just as though you were going to mail it to us.  Don't forget to enter the
information in your check register.  Use the check you have written as the
source of the information we will be asking for below.

The first item of information we need is the name or names printed on the
check.  Include all spaces, commas, periods, etc exactly as printed on the
check. (For example, if there is a period after the initial, use it . . .
if no period, don't put one in.)  If it is a joint account, include the
joint name also.

   Name(s) EXACTLY as it appears on your check:
   Check Number:
   Dollar Amount: $
   Bank Name:
   Bank Address:
   Bank City/State/Zip:

Across the bottom of every check is a series of funny-looking (MICR)
numbers. These numbers include the routing codes for the bank, your account
number, and the check number. There are also some non-numeric symbols. Just
leave a blank space in the number where these symbols appear. Also include
a blank space where there is a blank space in the number. After you have
entered the numbers from left to right, it is a good idea to double-check
them from right to left.  (It's easier to catch mistakes this way.)

   MICR Numbers: (Double-Checked)
   Enter any comments that you would like to have appear on the check as
      memo:

If you are NOT a citizen of and living in the US or Canada:

 Free world: printed in the UK for shipping to anywhere

    http://dcs.ex.ac.uk/~aba/rsa/uk-shirt.html

 Cost only (estimated cost, if there is any change, it goes to the PZLDF
also) If you're in the US Don's offer is going to work out cheaper.

 (If you're a foreign national living in the US or Canada you should
  order through this option as it would be illegal for Don to sell to
  you)

 My prices are (all in UKP):

 Prices inclusive of UK postage, and packing, see below for overseas
postage

   T-shirts

       only 2 sizes available: Large (L), and Extra Large (XL),
       both the same price: 8 UKP

   Sweatshirts

       only 2 sizes available: Large (L), and Extra Large (XL),
       both the same price: 14 UKP

 Overseas postage:

   Add 0.75 UKP per shirt for Europe

   Add 1.50 UKP per shirt for US & Canada

   Add 2.00 UKP per shirt for Australia, NewZealand, South Africa or other

 I will accept payment in UK currency cheques or UK cashable money orders,
or if you want to risk cash in the post, UK cash or US cash (you bear
risk).

 I CAN'T take credit cards etc, as I'm just a student, and don't have
facilities for this kind of thing.  So you'll have to use cheques/cash as
described above.

 (The costs are estimated because it is impossible to get a firm quote
  without knowing how many to order, which I can't know until I have the
  orders, so if works out cheaper due to higher volume than expected and
  there is any change left over, I will forward it to the Phil Zimmermann
  legal defense fund).

 My snail address is:

   Adam Back
   South Blagdon Farm
   Thorndon Cross
   OKEHAMPTON
   Devon
   UK
   EX20 4NJ

 Please make sure to include:

   - your email address in case of query
   - your snail mail address
   - details of choice of T-shirt or sweat-shirt and size (L or XL)
   - payment

Adam

Here is my PGP public key, if you feel the need to say anything financially
related, or prefer secure email (you'll need to edit off the leading "- "
which my PGP signing the whole mail has added, before you feed it to PGP):

Don Henson, Managing Director (PGP Key ID = 0X03002DC9)
West El Paso Information Network (WEPIN)
Check out The WEPIN Store at URL:
http://colossus.net/wepinsto/wshome.html