Re: Crypto = Competitive Advantage?

    Date: Wed, 09 Aug 1995 10:17:30 -0400
    From: Duncan Frissell <[email protected]>

    I was watching CNBC this morning while reading my mail and they had a story
    on the Netscape Communications IPO (ticker NSCP btw).

Apparently the opening price was doubled very shortly before the IPO
(late yesterday afternoon) from $14 to $28.  By lunch-time (in NYC),
shares were trading at $72.

--
Rick Busdiecker                        Please do not send electronic junk mail!
 net: [email protected] or [email protected]    PGP Public Key: 0xDBD9994D