[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: "S1" encryption system (was: this looked like it might be interesting)
- To: [email protected] (Cypherpunks Mailing List)
- Subject: Re: "S1" encryption system (was: this looked like it might be interesting)
- From: Alex de Joode <[email protected]>
- Date: Thu, 10 Aug 1995 15:41:04 +0200
- Newsgroups: list.cypherpunks
- Organization: Replay and Company UnLimited.
- Sender: [email protected]
: BTW, the code has been posted to Usenet by a Frank Falstaff -- look for
: message ID <[email protected]> in sci.crypt (Wed, Aug. 9, 1995).
: His article refers to a message ID (namely <[email protected]>)
: that differs from the message ID of the copy sent to c'punks. So it looks
: like there was at least one additional recipient. That's a minimum of 5
: originals so far....
The remailers at utopia.hacktic.nl use news.xs4all.nl as their
newsserver, all messages get an "news.xs4all.nl-ID", all mail
ID's will have "utopia.hacktic.nl" in it.
Alex de Joode
Fear Uncertainty and Doubt, Inc.