No Subject

will someone just CUT THE @#$%^&* FOSTER CONSPIRACY THEORIES??
I'm getting F---ING SICK AND TIRED of all the BULL**** that
is being posted to this F---ING LIST!!!! does anyone give
a flying f--- whether Foster was killed or suicided or
hit by a bus?!?!?! WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH CYPHERPUNKS?
WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH CODE???

PARRY IS RIGHT. everyone else who disagrees can KISS MY ASS.
sign up for the PLAN TO ENCRYPT CYBERSPACE. parry is the man
to start with. he will get you started on his campaign like
any good drill instructer. oh yes, so many of you pansies
need to get into a serious digital BOOT camp. learn some real
manly things for a change!!!  besides gossiping and tittering
like grizzled grandmothers who haven't a clue or a life!!!

he's right, little TIMMY MAY
hasn't done one @#$%^&* productive thing in the last 5 years
after he quit Intel. oh yeah, he is raking in cash off all
his little darling stocks, but what the hell does he have
to say that is even slightly relevant to coding? my god,
here is a guy that barely even knows what linux IS, let alone
how to install it. I bet he thinks that "bash" is something
you do to the NSA!!! oh yeah, he goes to his silly little
"mind masturbating and drug fondling" parties every few
days with all the Hoi Poilloi Holier-Than-Thou pricks of
the world, the "cum of the net" ejaculating all over each
other, hehehehehehe what a bunch of effeminate nobodies...

PARRY is the premiere cypherpunk. he should be worshipped
by everyone. he has written dozens of RFCS which have made
cyberspace a far better place as we know it. if you don't
contribute to his solution, YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM.
PARRY is part of the solution. HINT FOR THE CLUELESS:
GET WITH THE PROGRAM. don't you think that you are being
the most scurrilous swine for taking up PARRY's time with
your filling up this mailing list with GARBAGE? TRASH?
EXCREMENT? ODIOUS EFFLUVIA??? don't you know that it cuts
into his insanely precious programming time by hours to have
to monitor this list closely to see if anyone posted some
boneheaded conspiracy theory or insulted him??? that
TAKES PRECIOUS TIME THAT HE COULD BE SPENDING TRADING
PROGRAMMING TECHNIQUES WITH BRILLIANT PEOPLE WHO KNOW
UNIX SOFTWARE AND HOW TO WRITE A CORRECT DNS LOOKUP VIA
SOCKET LIBRARIES. are we cypherpunks, or cypherprogrammers?
GET A CLUE, PEOPLE.

I SWEAR if I see one more FORWARDED ARTICLE TO THIS GROUP,
I'M GOING TO MAILBOMB THE WHOLE LIST. that'll teach the
@#$^%^&* bastards to mess with MY VALUABLE TIME.