F*** FOSTER

this vince foster thing is BS. total bs. Perry is right.
there's not a single smidgeon of honest reporting going
on. its just slime being stirred up by internet thugs
and rapscallions. let foster rest in peace. multiple
people have ruled it was a suicide. perry can attest
that it was a suicide. perry can attest that the NSA
was not involved. he has seen everything, and if he has
an opinion on something, you can take his word that it
was based on the FACTS. the FACTS of the case are that
FOSTER was fed up with his nothing life, and pulled
the trigger and blew his brains out in a park. so what
if they couldn't find the brains anywhere? or they
are missing a few here and there??? they were
splattered on the grass. when there is that much splatter
all over the place, you can be sure that the people
showing up with the spatula are not going to be that
meticulous. they probably did about 5 minutes of
scrape, scrape, scaping and then vomited and passed
the spatula to the next guy. I mean, cut these guys
some slack.

the NSA stuff is total, utter poppycock. the NSA has
absolutely nothing to do with vince foster. Clinton
has nothing to do with foster. Hillary has nothing
to do with foster. why, the way people are ranting you'd
think there is a major political scandal going on.
NOTHING IS GOING ON HERE. please step aside, and move
along. PLEASE MOVE ALONG FOLKS, THERE'S NOTHING MORE TO
SEE HERE.

the fact that foster may have had access to intelligence
secrets such as cryptography is IRRELEVANT to the
cypherpunks. the fact that a scandal may have taken place
is IMMATERIAL  to our goals. our goals are to WRITE
CODE. FOR GOD'S SAKE, WRITE THAT CODE. I don't care if
you have to create code generators. CODE, CODE, CODE.
post the code to the cypherpunks list. talk about the
code. critique the code. study the code. salvation for
all humanity lies in finding the magic formula. and we
can't find it, UNLESS WE CODE, DAMMIT. perry understands
this. some people think that there is a magic government
program that will solve poverty, give freedom to everyone
in the US, and solve P=NP. they're WRONG. the government
cannot do any of this. BUT PROGRAMMERS CAN!!!!

put your programming hats on. if you haven't banged a
keyboard a half million times, fired up VI to edit a
C file for the ten zillionth time, NO PROGRESS IS BEING
MADE. ITS AS SIMPLE AS THAT. if you haven't compiled
something recently, RECOMPILE IT JUST TO BE SAFE. we
just aren't making any progress without CODE, CODE, CODE.
we have an utter shortage of code. the problem is not
politics, but LACK OF CODE. anyone can look at the net
today and see there is a HORRENDOUS SHORTAGE OF CODE
IN CYBERSPACE. we have to train everyone to program
NOW or the future is lost to the incompetent. we will
be back to Vic 64's if people don't keep up the constant
programming. software is the key to salvation.

every second devoted to the vince foster thing is a
precious second taken away from code. NOTHING POSITIVE
CAN COME OF PREOCCUPATION WITH CONSPIRACY THEORIES.
PERRY CAN ATTEST TO THAT. remember when PRZ was getting
indicted? perry was right on then too. some people were
scared shitless and raving out of their minds, saying the
world would end tomorrow, but NOT PERRY. perry has NO
FEAR. he said that we should CODE, CODE, CODE. and you
know what??? HE'S RIGHT. if people followed PERRY, we
would not be in this @#$%^&* predicament we are in.
if we could just get it so that every person who signed
up to the internet could CODE, we would be home free.
salvation. utopia!!! then we could rest a little. but
only a little, otherwise the NSA will beat us again
at the code race.

once again: forget Foster. nothing, absolutely nothing
about this scandal could possibly help our cause of
trying to expose corruption in government to the
mainstream populace, to keep them better informed, to
put limits on the NSA, to show that they have been
involved in horrendous abuses, that there is something
utterly smelly in our government. FORGET IT. NOTHING
LIKE THIS WILL EVER BE PROVEN OR ESTABLISHED. IT'S
IMPOSSIBLE, JUST LIKE PERRY SAYS SO.

when anything new comes of this foster stuff, just remember
that perry predicted way ahead of time that it would amount
to NOTHING, NOTHING, NOTHING. and the more you preoccupy
your brains with this TOTAL MINUTIA, the less you are coding.
STOP IT RIGHT NOW. just remember, if you don't, you will
be SORRY, and when you come crying back to Perry that nothing
of value came of all your conspiracy mongering, he will
have NO SYMPATHY, in fact if he had a gun around he'd
probably be tempted to blow your brains out. and you
can just FORGET about the spatula.