Eudora/Trumpet encryption

I'm a crypto newbie here, but does anybody know how Trumpet Winsock
and/or Eudora encrypt the passwords in their .ini files?  I am trying to
write a front end for a client and would rather it set up automatically
rather than the program ask.

How would I go about cryptoanalysing this?  If it were a simple XOR, then
wouldn't Plaintext1^Cypher1 == Plaintext2^Cypher2 and so on?

Thanx for any help you can give me on this matter,

Sean

|   Sean Walberg,   |    Tech Support      | Pas_al, _obol, BASI_, |
|  [email protected]   | escape communication |   PostS_ript, T_L...  |
| Mail for PGP key  |      925-4290        | C fills all the holes |