[[email protected]: Re: CoS Raid on "Copyright Terrorist"]

--RAK01412.808623897/portland.ebt.com

From: David Taffs <dat>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 1995 17:50:51 +0800
To: [email protected]
Subject: [[email protected]: Re: CoS Raid on "Copyright Terrorist"]
content-length: 1370

Date: Tue, 15 Aug 1995 16:00:06 -0400
To: [email protected] (Mike McNally)
From: Duncan Frissell <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: CoS Raid on "Copyright Terrorist"
Cc: [email protected]
Sender: [email protected]

At 01:17 PM 8/15/95 CDT, Mike McNally wrote:

>Mailboxes Etc. insists on getting a picture ID; at least they did last
>time I checked.  Some smaller mom&pop places will take a business card
>(time to break out your Jim Rockford Business Card Fabrication Kit).

I always supply picture ID these days.  It's really rough getting those cold
lamination-Employee ID kits from Office Depot, taking the polaroid on a blue
background, trimming the photo, and assembling the employment ID.  I'm one
of my best employees.

Don't forget to include your EMP_NO.  It gives the clerk something to write
down.

DCF

"Governments are simply not fully sovereign in the world of information;
their powers within it are strangely limited....This weakness of government
control within computer nets--a product of strongly protected privacy, a
lack of frontiers and confusions of jurisdiction--make them natural places
for subversion." -- The Economist "Softwar--A Survey of Defence Technology"

--RAK01412.808623897/portland.ebt.com--