Re: Non-News Govt Announcement on Key Escrow

Regards, Jim Ray

"The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its
own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he
contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous
structures of reality. It is enough if one merely tries to comprehend
a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity."
 -- Albert Einstein
PGP key Fingerprint  51 5D A2 C3 92 2C 56 BE  53 2D 9C A1 B3 50 C9 C8
Key id. #  E9BD6D35
Support the Phil Zimmermann (Author of PGP) Legal Defense Fund!
email:  [email protected] or visit http://www.netresponse.com/zldf