Re: Article in Time Magazine

> How many exported software products might have backdoors,
> vulnerabilities, and hidden procedures which are harmfull if ever
> activated?

I am not saying it is so I am just speculating

Windows ?

Microcode of big host systems like the one from IBM?

Each mainframe comes with a line attached. Customer
typically don't have the faintest idea what is going on
that line. I know one customer who stuck a printer
there and though - now we will see ... well he ended
up with printouts he did not have the faintest idea
of their context.

Now does anyone has real evidence of possible
backdoors?

Best Regards
Kari
Kari Laine          [email protected]
LAN Vision Oy       Tel. +358-0-502 1947
Sinikalliontie 14   Fax  +358-0-524 149
02630 ESPOO         BBS  +358-0-502 1576/1456
FINLAND