Re: your mail

> Thanks again, and I hope you go ahead and start PGP-clearsigning your posts
> so that my high opinion of you can become more firmly fixed.

> :-)

> Regards,

> Bryce

  If I don't PGP-sign my message, you can't prove I sent it.

  But if you don't put your name and e-mail address at the
bottom of your message, I don't even know who you are!  (Your
message was hit by the "three screens of Apparently-To: headers"
bug, and the From: line says "[email protected]".  The
Subject: line also got lost.)

  Let's get the basics straight first, okay?  This has been part
of netiquette since before there was a net!

Will French  <[email protected]>