Re: Personal: Flub

On Wed, 23 Aug 1995, Ray Cromwell wrote:

> > I hit the "Cancel" button as soon as the transfer started, and had hoped
> > I'd caught it before it went out to the list.
>
>   You should have pressed the escape key. ;-)

186,000 miles per second.  It's not just a good idea, it's the law.

(I tried to resist, folks, really I did, but Ray had to go and make his
[escape] joke, so it's actually his fault. ;-)

     Henry W. Farkas      |      Me?    Speak for IBM?    Fat chance.
   [email protected]   |     http://newstand.ims.advantis.com/henry
      [email protected]      |          http://www.nhcc.com/~henry
PGP 6.2.2 Key fingerprint: AA D0 F5 44 C1 8C 11 52  B3 80 34 1C CE 38 EC 53
 Public key at: [email protected], and other popular key servers.
Brought to you by Henry's Hardware: Home of the Pretty Good Hack "We're not
  fast, but it's not bad, and we're cheaper than the guy down the street!"