Cypherpunk Brute Squad [Re: SSL Challenge: Server problems]

> "Peter Trei" <[email protected]> writes:
> I can't contact the server to request keyspace anymore - I get a...
> It looks like 12 hours on a P5/90 are going to waste (could have done...

Live and/or learn -- looks like the performance is a little better now
that they're handing out bigger chunks.  The important thing is to learn
something new each time so the next one goes more smoothly.  Should be
nicer with hierarchical servers and so on for the next challenge... DES
or lobotomized DES or whatever.

Re: the title above.  Remember in "Princess Bride" where Prince Humperdinck
tells an underling to go search the forest and rout out the troublemakers?
When he complained of the difficulty, he was told to form a "brute squad".

	Jim Gillogly
	Sterday, 3 Halimath S.R. 1995, 00:59