Auto-pgp for pine/elm/tin

> Does anyone know of an addon to the Pine mailer that supports PGP?
> the only PGP software i could find required me to first compose a
> letter in an editor then run it through a pgp signature program
> then finally read it into my favorite mailer.
>
> I'm looking for something that is hopefully transparent, or if not
> relatively quick to do.
> Sameer Manek                [email protected]

Yes, it exists, and I'm using it now.  I've tried competing products and
found this to be the cleanest, smoothest and easiest to install.  I have
no personal, commercial or financial interest in this product.   It does
"auto-pgp" for pine, elm and tin.

 *  BAP v.1.01                                                         *
 *  Written August 1995 by Bryce Wilcox                                *
 *  e-mail: <[email protected]>                                *
 *  PGP key id: <617C6DB9>                                             *
 *  snail mail: <2228 Canyon Blvd, Apt. 1E, Boulder, CO, 80302>        *
 *  BETA TEST VERSION!  DO NOT DISTRIBUTE!                             *
 * (Note that documentation, among other things, is still unfinished.) *

I also found the author responsive to my comments and suggestions.
Just please do *-NOT-* put your pass phrase in a cleartext file!

     Henry W. Farkas      |      Me?    Speak for IBM?    Fat chance.
   [email protected]   |     http://newstand.ims.advantis.com/henry
      [email protected]      |          http://www.nhcc.com/~henry
PGP 6.2.2 Key fingerprint: AA D0 F5 44 C1 8C 11 52  B3 80 34 1C CE 38 EC 53
 Public key at: [email protected], and other popular key servers.
Brought to you by Henry's Hardware: Home of the Pretty Good Hack "We're not
  fast, but it's not bad, and we're cheaper than the guy down the street!"