[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Cypherpunk Brute Squad [Re: SSL Challenge: Server problems]
- To: [email protected]
- Subject: Re: Cypherpunk Brute Squad [Re: SSL Challenge: Server problems]
- From: "J. R. Valverde (EMBL Outstation: the EBI)" <[email protected]>
- Date: Fri, 25 Aug 95 21:41:46 +0100
- In-Reply-To: Your message of "Fri, 25 Aug 95 12:10:11 BST." <"swan.cl.cam.:226410:950825111043"@cl.cam.ac.uk>
- Sender: [email protected]
I've had a power down and had to shutdown most machines. On coming back
decided to update the versions of brloop and brclient...
Now I'm trying to run on AXP/OSF/1 and MIPS/Ultrix machines the latest
versions and don't seem to be able to get a damn piece of keyspace...
Besides many timeouts I also get
Server timing problem: Goodbye unknown -- you have been timed out
which I assume is a message from the server telling me it's too loaded,
No input when expecting an ACK line
which sound even worst... I've been having trouble getting keys all the
afternoon now, what a pity.
BTW, the versions I'm running now are brloop 0.05 and brclient 0.16 and
since I'm in Cambridgeshire-UK too, with a 2Mbps link, I doubt that the
timeout is due to congestion on the net.
Any suggestions? Or is it only the overload in the server that's giving