Re: Greetings

Ah.  By address space, you mean a set of possible keys, right?
Is there specific software we use to test this 'address space,'
or do we come up with our own?   It seems that there ought to
be a more exotic method other than a brute force attack.  I
don't know much about cryptography, but if there's a way to
get "feedback" as to how "close" a key is to the real key, then
some sort of genetic algorithm could be devised.  Actually,
perhaps not, since there are no "genes" envolved, just a
big number.  Hm.

Tobin Fricke, Alias Light Ray         [email protected]
TobinTech Engineering                 KE6WHF Amateur Radio
The Digital Forest BBS                (714) 586-6142, 28800bps