No Subject

It's been far too long since I cleaned up the namespace clutter on
alpha.c2.org.  So I have deleted all reply blocks which point to
[email protected], [email protected], [email protected],
myriad, wmono, desert, nately, and all the other dead remailers I could
think of.  I did this with a grep/awk script, so I hope it didn't maul
any valid addresses.  There are probably still a lot more dead addresses,
but hopefully this cleans up the namespace somewhat.

[...]

THE FOLLOWING HAVE BEEN DELETED:

abdul
alexr
alice
an34267
anna
beaver
blacknet
^^^^^^^^
bolt_thrower

Uh oh!  :)

---
00B9289C28DC0E55 nemo repente fuit turpissimus - potestas scientiae in usu est
E16D5378B81E1C96 quaere verum ad infinitum, loquitur sub rosa    -    wichtig!
*New Key Information*    -    Finger for key revocation and latest key update.