(no subject)

     We would like to ask you to place a link from your site to our
homepage.  Please check out our homepage and let us know what you think.

     We have created a database to assist people that want to advertise on
the internet.  Using this database, people with homepages will now be able
to easily find appropriate sites for links to their homepage.

     We are Internet List Services Inc. and we would appreciate your help.
 Please visit us at:  http://www.ilsi.com/ilsi5.html

     Thank you,

     Gene