Re: Florida Drivers Permits and a Hello

On Tue, 29 Aug 1995, Brad Dolan wrote:

> And somebody, Science Applications International Corp. I think, is
> designing an in-car fingerprint reader / database query-er for cops.  So
> they can check your bona fides on the road sides.
>
> bd

It's too bad for law enforcement that the Chadian driver's license I use
doesn't have any fingerpints on it and was obtained without requiring the
surrender of any "finger images."

DCF

"Yes Virginia, heroic Chad fighters equipped with French
shoulder-launched missles and Toyota Pickups did, in fact, defeat an
Libyan armored invasion force."