Re: CIA & Espionage

In responding to Hadmut John Young seems to have quoted IWR Daily
Update in writing,
>  UNITED STATES - CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY (CIA)
>
>   President Clinton has ordered the CIA to make economic
>espionage
>   against our trade rivals a top priority. [sources: Los
>Angeles Times-
>   Washington, by James Risen, 7/23/95; Kyodo - Los Angeles,
>7/23/95]

Are we to assume both black and white?

Will the CIA have access to escrowed keys in exported software?

---Dar
(list newbie)

Dar Scott               Home phone: +1 505 299 9497

Dar Scott Consulting         Voice: +1 505 299 5790  <---
8637 Horacio Place NE        Email: [email protected]
Albuquerque, NM  87111              [email protected]
                               Fax: +1 505 898 6525
http://www.swcp.com/~correspo/DSC/DarScott.html
My preference for attached files are in this order:
AOL, Mime, Binhex4, PGP, UUencode