RE: CIA & ESPIONAGE

Date: Thu, 31 Aug 1995 02:31:07 -0700
To: [email protected]
From: Bill Stewart <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: CIA & Espionage

>> >It was said that Pres. Clinton had given a speech while
>> >visiting the  CIA HQ in Langley/Virginia. He allegedly
>> >said in this speech that obtaining  industrial
>> >informations has the highest priority and this were the
>> >new  task for the spies.

Did he really say the priority was stealing information from
other people, or only protecting Big American Companies from
those nasty French Spy Agency persons?  (Clinton being who he is,
I'd expect him to say a politically correct version of the latter,
whether he means the former or not, just like his predecessor.)
#---
#                                Thanks;  Bill
# Bill Stewart, Freelance Information Architect, [email protected]
# Phone +1-510-247-0664 Pager/Voicemail 1-408-787-1281
#---