Clinton's Black Helicopters Over My House!

ObConspiracy content: high.

They are coming to take me away, take me away!

Clinton's black helicopters are swooping low over my house.

What should I do?

Yes, this has nothing to do with coding in C, or even coding in Java, but
it's too good a story not to share with you.

My hilltop house, in the Santa Cruz mountains, lies directly between
Monterey and San Jose. His Excellency is landing tonight in
Monterey--probably has just done so, judging by the sudden increase in air
traffic--to dedicate tomorrow a "defense conversion" of the former Fort Ord
to "Cal State Monterey Bay," a new state college. (In California there are
three tiers of colleges: the 9 campuses of the University of California
system (Berkeley, UCLA, UCSC, UCSB, UCSD, etc.), the twenty-some "Cal
State" schools, and some ungodly number of Community Colleges.)

Anyway, lots of choppers flying directly over my house, at fairly low altitude.

Maybe I could spell out a Cypherpunks message in white stones in my
driveway, or maybe just a rose? He'll be choppering from Monterey to
Alameda tommorrow, after lunch, so I need to think of something to prepare
for him.

I'm tempted to try to take a photo with my telescope, but the choppers
flying with him might think I had a Redeye or Stinger or something from the
weapon shops of Isher, and send me back at least a visit by the
Praetorians, so I'll avoid "looking dangerous" in my back yard as the
choppers pass overhead.

(I find it hard to believe what the scribblers are saying, that this is the
first visit by a sitting President to Monterey in 100 years. What with
Carmel and Big Sur nearby, kind of hard to believe, eh?)

--Tim May