Re: Emergency File Wipe Algorithim

At 11:44 9/5/95, Andrew Loewenstern wrote:

>Of course, you data must be worth quite a pretty penny for an attacker to
>attempt to recover data from the oxides on the cells in your RAM.

Didn't I just read a day ago that Robert Morris (ex-NSA) cautioned that one
should never underestimate the time and effort an opponent is willing to
put into recovering your data?

May I also point out that the rules of economics do not apply to the
federal government, since it insits - quite successfully - on having a
monoploy on using lethal force to extract arbitraily large amounts from
hundreds of millions of working Americans?

-- Lucky Green <mailto:[email protected]>
   PGP encrypted mail preferred.