Why Key Escrow (GAK) is So Bad

I wrote:

made for communications escrow. Lots of crimes would be solved, and even OJ
might be convicted, if a court could order the "position escrow" files
opened. So what? That's now what a free society is about.

This last line has a typo. What I meant to say was:

"That's not what a free society is about."

Normally I don't post minor corrections, but this one needs correcting.

--Tim