e$: Progress and Freedom Conference this Summer

There was a pointer here to an article in the NYT or WSJ about the
conference this summer of the Progress and Freedom Foundation, with muchos
net.luminarios (Huber, Myhrvold, Barlow, Brand, Kelly, Dyson, Keyworth,
etc.) in attendence. Topics were mostly about e$ and the
causes/consequences thereof.

I just saw this thing on CSPAN, and I thought it was way cool. Here's how
to get it from CSPAN in case they don't run it again.

Ask for Tape number 57759-63
CSPAN prices their tapes by the hour, at $35/hr. This tape is $105.00

CSPAN
Department 53
Washington, DC 20055

In case I botched something above, or you want to put this on your favorite
book-entry transaction account ;-), CSPAN's phone number is 202-737-3220
and ask for Viewer's Services.

Cheers,
Bob Hettinga

Robert Hettinga ([email protected])
Shipwright Development Corporation, 44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131
USA (617) 323-7923
"Reality is not optional." --Thomas Sowell