PGP duress code, and stego (was Re: PGP in UK - snooped unSTEALHed?)

erm darn, I posted a huge post which should have the above subject,
but instead came out with the subject line:

Re: Returned mail: User unknown

due to typo, could someone replying please correct that, if following
up, I won't bother posting it again in respect of those who actually
pay for their mail feed per k.

It had a lot of questions which I'd really like people to look at,
skip back a few, and take a read, it's for the implementation of
stealth2, Henry Hasturs stealth util.

Adam