Re: Whitehouse "dissident" web site monitoring?

> 	Sure.  I'll respect their privacy as much as they, and the
> organizations they oversee, respect mine.  I'll use as the
> respresentative organizations the IRS and the Social Security
> Administration, which respects my pricvacy so much that they use
> prison inmates to process paperwork.
>
> 	If I was in a nasty mood, I'd add the USPS.
>
> 	Sarcasm aside, they show no interest in other people's
> privacy.  Why should we go out of our way to do anything but show them
> how bad the situation is?
>
> Adam

Oh please!  Some clerk browses the internet and you don't want to respect
their privacy because of the IRS?  This makes sense how?  I suppose that
you're going to dig up information about me and spread it around the
internet because you have issues about the company I work for?

Suppose someone did something bad to you and justified it by saying that
harvard is an elitist school that once did something bad to their uncle.

Patrick
  /  These opinions are mine, and not Verity's (except by coincidence;).  \
 |  Patrick J. Horgan         Verity Inc.                 \\    Have       |
 |  [email protected]        1550 Plymouth Street         \\  _ Sword     |
 |  Phone : (415)960-7600     Mountain View                 \\/    Will    |
 |  FAX   : (415)960-7750     California 94303             _/\\     Travel |