Re: Digital Fingerprinting

> From: Mac Norton <[email protected]>
> To: Patrick Horgan <[email protected]>

> > > I'd stick with:
> > > ***********************************************
> > > You can't always get what you want            1
> > > but if you try
> > > sometimes, sometimes you get what you need.   2
> > > ***********************************************
> > >
> > > 1 ability to dump garbage where you want
> > > 2 a better appreciation for the environment
> > > :-)
> >

> > Why do I feel like I'm sitting on the group W bench?
>
> I don't know, kid, what you in for?

Encryption.  And they all moved away from me on the group W bench there,
talking mean hairy eyeballs and all sorts of things until I said, and
annoying the NSA, and they all moved back, talking about crime, PEM, PGP,
and liberty and justice for all;)

Patrick
  /  These opinions are mine, and not Verity's (except by coincidence;).  \
 |  Patrick J. Horgan         Verity Inc.                 \\    Have       |
 |  [email protected]        1550 Plymouth Street         \\  _ Sword     |
 |  Phone : (415)960-7600     Mountain View                 \\/    Will    |
 |  FAX   : (415)960-7750     California 94303             _/\\     Travel |