Re: An opportunity not to be missed

	How did they get the logs? Did they have a court order?
And web logs only show the site things come from, not the username things
are coming from.

	If someone wants to set something up on c2.org, you're quite
welcome to. Check out http://www.c2.org (currently under
renovation.. my graphic designer is on vacation so I'm awaiting his
return before we can revamp the graphics, basically.)

	The ecash problem, of course, is a problem.

--
sameer						Voice:   510-601-9777
Network Administrator				FAX:	 510-601-9734