Re: [NOISE] Alice's Remailer site

> And can you imagine FIFTY people a day?  I said FIFTY people a day --
> loggin' in, sending mail through Alice's Remailer site and loggin' out?
> And friends, they may think it's a MOVEMENT, and that's what it is:
>
>       THE ALICE'S REMAILER SITE ANTI-E-MAIL-SNIFFING MOVEMENT!--
>
> and all you gotta do to join is to flip the bird to those traffic-sniffin'
> spooks out there -- With feelin' ...
>

> -Tom Swiss / [email protected]

There sure are a lot of us old fogies around here:)

Patrick
  /  These opinions are mine, and not Verity's (except by coincidence;).  \
 |  Patrick J. Horgan         Verity Inc.                 \\    Have       |
 |  [email protected]        1550 Plymouth Street         \\  _ Sword     |
 |  Phone : (415)960-7600     Mountain View                 \\/    Will    |
 |  FAX   : (415)960-7750     California 94303             _/\\     Travel |