Re: DD, pedaphiles, and Terrorists, oh my

>ANYBODY on this list seen some real kiddy porn on the net? I am talking
>intercourse, etc., not scans of six year olds from the Sears catalog, or
>naked boys building sandcastles on the beach.

Yes, I was specificaly refering to hard core images depicting intercourse with
minors, including very young children. This was injected into the USEnet over a
period of about 3 months from a number of sites. I do not know if the persons
arrested today are the alledged source.

	Phill