(noise) Re: SPAM bait

[email protected] (Anonymous) wrote:

<snip>

>Don't worry, "Janet Dove", or actually [email protected] got mailbombed
>severely for this one.  I'm just glad he doesn't know how to use remailers.

Good going, Anonymous. What I don't understand about inappropriate
SPAMs like that one (or telephone ads) is; what's the business
incentive to do it? I assume that no Cypherpunk has subscribed to
"Janet's" magazines, and I know that no Ray has _EVER_ spent
money over a telephone unless we initiated the call, yet *still*
we get unwanted calls every once-in-a-while. WHY? [Please respond
privately to [email protected] ]
JMR