Re: Anonymous WWW proxies

Aleph One writes:
 > Whats the problem of using CERN in proxy mode? You can even set it up do
 > to chaining.
The chaining is not dynamic (but its is maybe patcheable) ?
I don't think there is support for encryption (ssl patches maybe?) ?
Also, CERN httpd is a huge thing, maybe some smaller proxy would
do...
My development is/could be based on my httpd, but simplified... I'll
have a look at standalone already existing proxies before reinventing
the wheel...

Regards
dl

--
Laurent Demailly * http://hplyot.obspm.fr/~dl/ * Linux|PGP|Gnu|Tcl|...  Freedom
Prime#1: cent cinq mille cent cinq milliards cent cinq mille cent soixante sept