Re: "Hackers"-- brief review and anecdote...

At 10:16 AM 9/18/95 -6, Peter Trei wrote:

>> It may not be a crime, but it's not nice to steal a title.
>
>You mean, like you stole it from Dale Luck's (duck@mit oz) stage play of
the same name?
>I saw this (in an Off-Off-Broadway production), years before your book came
>out.

Steven knows titles can't be copyrighted.  He was just expressing the wish
that they had come up with their own title.  I'm pissed because the sequel
to Jurassic Park is stealing the title of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's dinosaur
novel "Lost World."  Unfortunately, title-space is more limited than book-space.

DCF