information on SSL brute force hacks wanted

	I'm putting together the hack netscape promotion (I still
need to find someone to design the t-shirt) and need to know some
information.

1) Who wrote the sslbrute software package and keyserver? Who managed
the distributed cracking event?

2) Who broke Hal's first challenge?

	Please send me names email addresses and URLs.

	If you know of other people who you think deserve recognition
for hacking netscape products, contact me.

	To see the page while under construction look at
http://www.c2.org/hacknetscape -- please don't link to it, as it is
obviously under construction.

--
sameer						Voice:   510-601-9777
Network Administrator				FAX:	 510-601-9734