Re: NYT on Netscape Crack

>I take a long term view of security. Basically I don't trust security software
>until it has been released in a stable condition for a few years.

Really?  So I assume you won't be using an ATM card to buy gasoline until
the next millenium?

>Visa and Mastercard will be comming out with a spec which will have very tight
>requirements for implementations.

I thought it was Visa and MC and Microsoft are coming out with an
implementation, and then will get around to releasing the specs.
One of V or MC also said that the only approved way to do Internet
commerce with their card was to use this new system.

	/r$