C'Punks meet the T*'s, T*'s meet the C'Punks!

   Washington, DC is not a cyberpunk town.
   TheXGrrrl  (Jessica Xavier)

You are absolutely right. It's not a cyberpunk town.
It's a cypherpunk town, and I ultimately deal in munitions.

PGP, the program that signed this message, is a munition.
It's illegal to export the stuff. So good, the military uses it.
I will teach everyone how to use it, and make what's called:

A WEB OF TRUST!

Having a ninety person web of trust, will get you farther
than millions and millions of dollars. This is affectionately
known as "a reputation market". I started a small transgendered
reputation market last winter. It has yet to be broken.

A TRANSGENDER WEB OF TRUST, can and will do more than HRCF ever
dreamed of. And in no time at all! Once you make and start to
sign other persons keys, THEN YOU CAN RELY on what is coming to
your computer, and THEY CAN RELY on what is coming from you.

This is what the Human Rights Campaign Fund has relied on:
They have relied on us being in a web of omission!
They have relied on us worrying about being in error!
The result is that we are out of The Employment Nondiscimination Act.

THE CYPHERPUNK WEB OF TRUST is absolutely kewl!

We went from cracking a key, to cracking a bigger key, to
CRACKING NETSCAPE inside of one month. How we deal with ENDA
will be NO DIFFERENT, once a WEB OF TRUST IS IN PLACE!

Each signed PGP message extends the WEB OF TRUST. Each new key
means that SEXUAL IDENTITY is as important as SEXUAL ORIENTATION.
It effectively stops the so-in-so told so-in-so told so-in-so
stuff dead cold. And as a result I can now issue two HEADLINES:

CAROL ANNE BEGINS TO EXPAND "TRANSGENDER WEB OF TRUST".

CYPHERPUNKS WATCH CAROL ANNE FLEX PGP'S MUSCLE FOR TRANSGENDER'S.

For when we are in DC, I will help you all make and sign keys.
And when we're done, somebody will go to Phil Z. to sign his/her
key. You can then resign each key, and send it to the keyservers
in total confidence. Then you too, become a munitions dealer.

You will be amazed at who your new friends will become. What
they will give you. THIS VERY COMPUTER THAT I TYPE ON, IS A
LIVING PROOF THAT THIS WORKS. Go do a whois on bugtown.com,
this will show you where my new box came from. I started the
CYPHERPUNK list with an 8088 at 2400 baud. I'm now at 486/66
at 14.4. And soon they'll have a secure server for me to use.

We have Joe & Jill Sixpack, on the cypherpunk list.
Joe and Jill are typical end users of computers.
I am the embodiment of Jill Sixpack.

The Cypherpunks know I can't write a word of code.
But I can, and do, market the stuff really well.

Cypherpunks, meet the Transgenders. Transgenders, meet the
Cyperpunks. What you are about to witness is the implementation
of legislation in Washington, using PGP as the information
dissemination vehicle. Something unknown to exist at present.

No Miss XGRRL, we don't need too much money. We now need only
use the weapons at our disposal. They have been bought and paid
for by the blood and sweat of the Cyperpunk Community. They are
as good as having a nuclear missile pointed at THE HUMAN RIGHTS
CAMPAIGN FUND. They are ours for the taking, using and learning.

Just as being transgendered is a learning process, being a
cypherpunk is also a learning process. Washington will be cracked!
And having Pretty Good Privacy (tm) will be a whole lot better
than lots of money and tons of gossip. Transgenders need facts,
because our bodies are at stake. Cypherpunks need facts, because
privacy is at stake. Many privacy rights are at stake in ENDA!

I must end my rant now. Thanks for reading it.

Love Always,

Carol Anne Cypherpunk
9/20/95 3:50 AM CDT

--

Member Internet Society  - Certified BETSI Programmer  -  Webmistress
Carol Anne Braddock (cab8)  [email protected]   206.42.112.96